At the Baltimore Museum of Industry, it’s all about connections—as well as providing unparalleled opportunities for you to connect your company’s mission, products, and services with the museum’s 100,000+ annual visitors.
When you partner with the Baltimore Museum of Industry, you:
• enhance your company’s visibility
• gain access to other corporate leaders
• share membership benefits with your employees, clients, and customers
• take advantage of a variety of different recognition platforms
• enable your business to shine at one of the most beautiful locations in the Inner Harbor
• declare your commitment to connecting people with the stories of Baltimore’s unique industrial past, present, and future
Our corporate membership program provides multiple ways for your employees and clients to experience all that the BMI has to offer.
We look forward to talking with you about how to tailor these opportunities to best meet your company’s philanthropic and marketing goals.
Becoming a corporate member of the BMI associates you within a remarkable group of local businesses committed to educating the public about the important role that our region has played as a center of invention and innovation, past and present.
Corporate membership benefits:
• Complimentary admission passes
• Invitations to exclusive events
• Behind-the-scenes tours,
• A meaningful way to say thanks to your clients, colleagues, and customers
Current Corporate Partners
The Baltimore Museum of Industry is proudly supported by the following corporate partners. We are so grateful to these companies for helping us preserve our region’s industrial heritage by contributing to our annual fund.
• American Trading and Production Corporation
• ASR Group / Domino Sugar
• CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
• Continental Realty Corporation
• CSX Transportation
• BD Diagnostics
• M&T Bank
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• PNC Bank
• Propeller Club of Baltimore
• T. Rowe Price
• W.R. Grace and Co.