School Field Trips
Each year over 70,000 Maryland school children participate in our hands-on programs and outreach initiatives, interactive tours and exhibits. We offer you and your students a broad range of opportunities designed to:
- Enhance classroom learning goals and core knowledge
- Meet statewide performance goals
- Present multiple interactive learning experiences
- Inspire future leaders of tomorrow in Math, Technology and the Social Sciences
Visit the Baltimore Museum of Industry, where we promise an exciting selection of educational activities that are grade specific and content oriented toward selected learning outcomes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
How to Book a School Field Trip
All reservations are on a first come, first served basis!
To make your booking as easily as possible, please follow these steps:
- Have an estimated number of students, teachers, and chaperones that could attend this trip.
- Please have three possible dates available when you contact the Education Coordinator…programs fill up quickly!
- Choose the program(s) you are interested in. See our brochure for more details.
- When you are ready to book your program, complete our booking form below OR contact the Education Coordinator at email@example.com or 410.727.4808 x117.
Once a date and programs have been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with deposit and payment information.
The BMI sets aside special days for homeschool families to experience the BMI. Participating children are charged at the rates listed below, caregivers are admitted free of charge.
To learn about upcoming Homeschool Days, please contact the Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.727.4808 x117.
Please check back soon for homeschool days for the 2019-2020 school year.