Fall 2013 Semester – August 26 to December 13, 2013
The first registration period for the fall semester is open April 11 to 19. There is a second registration period open July 22 to August 30, 2013
IMPORTANT — General Information
Before you can register for any MCCTES-UMES course, you must be an admitted and activated UMES student. Please refer to the Admission and Registration Directions below.
We VERY STRONGLY encourage you to contact us before you begin the admission and registration process to ensure you are on the right path:
- All questions about MSDE certification requirements, UMES course content, the Master’s program, or how to be admitted as a graduate-level student, should be addressed to Dr. Tom Loveland at email@example.com
- Questions about undergraduate applications, readmission for returning students, the online registration process, or tuition, should be addressed to Melinda Cané at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to our online directions, we offer an in-person Registration Assistance Program
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 – 5 to 7 pm
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013 – 5 to 7 pm
- Thursday, May 30, 2013 – 5 to 7 pm
For more information about the Registration Assistance Program, undergraduate students should contact Melinda Cané at email@example.com; graduate students should contact JoAnn Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclement Weather: MCCTES-UMES classes at the BMI follow Baltimore County Public Schools closing; if BCPS closes or has early dismissal due to inclement weather, we will not hold classes at the BMI. Classes held at other locations will follow the appropriate school systems’ closings.