- Brochure for PTE Teacher Certification
- PTE Course Schedule...updated March 2014
- Work-Based Learning Course Schedule...updated March 2014
- CTED M.Ed. Brochure
- CTED M.Ed. Sequence Schedule
- CTED M.Ed. Program of Study
Before you can register for any MCCTES-UMES course, you must be an admitted and activated UMES student. Please refer to the Admission and Registration Directions below.
We VERY STRONGLY encourage you to contact us before you begin the admission and registration process to ensure you are on the right path. Contact Dr. Tom Loveland at email@example.com
- UMES Directions - Admission - Part 1 of 3
- UMES Directions - Registration - Part 2 of 3
- UMES Directions - Payment - Part 3 of 3
- UMES Undergraduate Application...updated March 2014
- UMES Readmission Application
Summer and Fall 2014
Summer Course Schedule -- Early registration April 10-18; additional registration depends on session, see schedule.
Fall Course Schedule -- Early registration April 10-18; additional registration July 21 - Aug. 29.
Inclement Weather: MCCTES-UMES classes at the BMI follow Baltimore County Public Schools closing; if BCPS closes or has early dismissal due to inclement weather, we will not hold classes at the BMI. Classes held at other locations will follow the appropriate school systems' closings.