- Brochure for PTE Teacher Certification
- PTE Course Schedule 2013-2014
- Work-Based Learning Course Schedule 2013-2014
- CTED M.Ed. Brochure
- CTED M.Ed. Sequence Schedule
- CTED M.Ed. Program of Study
Before you can register for any MCCTES-UMES course, you must be an admitted and activated UMES student. Please refer to the Admission and Registration Directions below.
We VERY STRONGLY encourage you to contact us before you begin the admission and registration process to ensure you are on the right path. Contact Dr. Tom Loveland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission and Registration Directions, updated 11-15-13
- UMES Undergraduate Application
- UMES Readmission Application
Spring 2014 Semester
Spring 2014 classes begin the week of January 21, 2014. Registration for these classes is open November 14-22, 2013 and January 6-24, 2014.
Inclement Weather: MCCTES-UMES classes at the BMI follow Baltimore County Public Schools closing; if BCPS closes or has early dismissal due to inclement weather, we will not hold classes at the BMI. Classes held at other locations will follow the appropriate school systems' closings.