Bull & Oyster Roast
Saturday, March 1 -- 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- This eagerly anticipated event has become an annual favorite!
- Join us for a fun-filled evening with delicious food and drink by Simply Elegant Catering, casino games, silent and live auctions, raffles, and live music by A Classic Case.
- Member tickets are $50. Non-member tickets are $55. Have a group? Tables of 10 are just $500. Act quickly, this event sells out every year!
- Contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.727.4808 x129 for details.
Sunday, March 9 -- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Feminine Touch, presented by local historian Wayne Schaumberg, this lecture describes the role played by women in our city's history, focusing on the period from 1176 to 1950.
BMI Members: $10. General Public: $12. Contact Kelley at email@example.com or 410.7027.4808 x132 for more information.
Thursday, March 13 -- 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Check out the new time!
- Wondering what to do with the kids before dinner? Bring the family and take part in tours, crafts, movies, and more! This month, kids can make 3-D Shamrocks.
- Children 2 and over: $5. Accompanying adults: free. Single adults: $12. For information, contact Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.727.4808 x132.
Painting Workshop -- CANCELLED
- Contact Crystal at email@example.com
Bodine Exhibit Closes
Sunday, March 16
- We hope you enjoyed this exhibit. Our new exhibit, Making Music: The Banjo in Baltimore and Beyone will open April 1.
Sunday, March 30 -- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Our Passport to the World wine festival will feature wines from Italy, France, Spain, South America, Australia, and New Zealand.
- BMI Members: $35. General Public: $45. Contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.727.4808 x129 for details or click here to purchase tickets.
Tuesdays -- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Your preschooler will enjoy exploring the museum with Miss Susan through stories, songs, tours, and crafts. A different theme each week! Mar. 4 - Can It, Mar. 11 - St. Patrick's Day & Parades, Mar. 18 - Planes, Mar. 25 - Safety
- BMI Members: free. General Public: kids - free, accompanying adults - $5. Reservations recommended, contact Kelley at email@example.com or 410.727.4808 x132.